Holidays right now? Of course!
Hello – or as we say: Griaß di! So that we can treat you to unforgettable and carefree holiday moments, we have made some preparations:
The Jochele is located in the tranquil village of Pfalzen and is surrounded by meadows and forests. In Pfalzen the days are filled with more hours of sunshine than anywhere else in the Val Pusteria/Pustertal! Pure nature, fresh air, lots of sunshine. But that is by far not all you need to know: Pfalzen is the ideal starting point for numerous hikes, walks, and leisure activitiesin the nature and mountain world of the Dolomites. In addition, our terrace with garden spot, the Jochele regulars’ table outside, as well as our garden invite you to lean back and relax.
In our restaurant, Adler lounge and lobby, as well as on our terrace, we ensure the minimum distance required for social distancing. For the duration of your stay, you dine at your personal table in the restaurant.
RELAX & EXPERIENCE
Our new outdoor pool with relaxation room is freely accessible. The small sauna area is open on request. A safety distance of one meter applies to all loungers in the entire wellness area and on the sunbathing lawn.
We have modified our cancellation conditions. Therefore, for the winter season 2020/2021, existing or new reservations can be cancelled or postponed free of charge up to three days before arrival. However, the deposit paid will not be refunded, but will be credited for the next stay at the Jochele.
You can find current information for your journey here:
Pre-check-in is possible online. Before arrival we will send you the necessary information.
HYGIENE & SAFETY MEASURES
The health of our guests and employees is very important to us. That is why we have implemented additional, comprehensive hygiene standards in all areas of the Jochele in addition to the legal regulations:
- Disinfection stations are available in all areas.
- Upon request we provide disinfectants and face masks in rooms.
- Public areas are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- All employees are equipped with appropriate protective clothing and receive regular training.
- In public areas we request that the prescribed minimum distance of 1 metre be observed.
GOOD TO KNOW
- If a minimum distance of one metre cannot be guaranteed in public areas, we request that you comply with the obligation to wear mouth and nose protection.
- Due to the current situation we have intensified our cleaning processes. On request, the service of daily room cleaning can be cancelled.
- Disinfection stations are available in throughout the premises.