When dinner is served at the Jochele, you just know it’ll be delicious!
As part of our Potato Speciality Weeks, we will treat you to many home-made specialities and creative dishes based on the “white gold” from the Pustertal Valley. Typical, delicious and with a creative touch.
- From 2 nights in a new double room
- Welcome: Jochele spring water to welcome you to your room
- Breakfast: sumptuous breakfast buffet with selected local produce and home-made treats
- In the afternoons, we treat our guests to home-made apple strudel, cakes and pastries with a cup of coffee
- Jochele 4-course dinner with salad buffet in the evening
- 1 Specialities Evening with selected South Tyrolean potato-based delicacies
- New outdoor pool with sunbathing and garden area for relaxing
- New, spacious quiet room with a view of the garden
- Bathrobe and bath/sauna towel. In the interests of sustainability, we ask that our guests bring their own bathing sandals with them. If needed, high-quality sandals can be purchased from reception.
- Personal touring and hiking tips and suggested excursions, maps, route descriptions and recommended places to stop for a snack
- Holiday Pass - free use of all public transport and various mountain railways throughout South Tyrol. In addition to free mobility, the Holiday Pass also offers interesting benefits and discounts at leisure facilities and museums in South Tyrol, as well as participation in the Kron-Aktiv weekly programme.
from €216 per person for 2 nights