7 days filled with the joy of nature and hiking ...and you only pay for 6! The Dolomite mountain panorama coupled with South Tyrolean culinary pleasures is sure to make the heart beat that little bit faster! A super combination of nature, activities and relaxation plus a cool, authentic inn experience with creative delicacies and refreshing drinks.
- 7=6 nights in a new double room
- 1 Jochele-Welcome drink on arrival
- Welcome: Jochele spring water to welcome you to your room
- Breakfast: sumptuous breakfast buffet with selected local produce and home-made treats
- Jochele 4-course dinner with salad buffet in the evening
- Use of our small wellbeing oasis with Finnish sauna, steam bath, sensory shower and new, spacious quiet room with a view of the garden
- “Heukraxen” hay bath
- New outdoor pool with sunbathing and garden area for relaxing
- Bathrobe and bath/sauna towel. In the interests of sustainability, we ask that our guests bring their own bathing sandals with them. If needed, high-quality sandals can be purchased from reception.
- Personal touring and hiking tips and suggested excursions, maps, route descriptions and recommended places to stop for a snack
- Holiday Pass - free use of all public transport and various mountain railways throughout South Tyrol. In addition to free mobility, the Holiday Pass also offers interesting benefits and discounts at leisure facilities and museums in South Tyrol, as well as participation in the Kron-Aktiv weekly programme.
- Guided adventure hikes:
1x forest hike along the LandArt trail from Pfalzen with a visit to and guided tour of the Bergila Pine Oil Distillery followed by “Mountain Pine treading” in hot Mountain Pine branches
from €516 per person for 7 nights